About this Policy
TriGlobal B.V. is a company registered in the Netherlands, under company number 59464534, whose registered office address is at Spuiboulevard 240 A+B, 3311 GR, Dordrecht (the Netherlands).
TriGlobal B.V. (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to respecting and protecting your personal data and privacy. The personal information that you provide us, or that we collect from you (through any of the websites belonging to TriGlobal B.V., or affiliate partner using our form) is treated with the utmost care.
If you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, you may send us an e-mail [email protected] or file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority).
Information collected, and means of collection
In order to operate our services, we need to collect relevant data from you. The data is collected by filling in a form on one of the websites belonging to TriGlobal B.V., or an affiliate partner website hosting our form. Furthermore, if you contact us via email, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Without your personal data, we will not be able to provide our services.
Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access) might also be stored in an anonymous format (see Cookies Policy).
Below you can find a list of the information that might be stored in order to provide you with the service required:
- Name and/or Surname;
- Telephone number and/or email address;
- Address of origin and destination;
- Details of what you need to move;
- Your Geolocation (based on IP address);
- Additional relevant information you provide us in order to provide you with the service required.
TriGlobal B.V. might do remarketing/retargeting services to advertise on third party websites (including but not limited to Google or Facebook) to previous visitors of our website. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who have not completed a task on our site. Please note that third-party vendors have their own Privacy Policies and Cookies Policy, and the terms of TriGlobal B.V. do not apply in that case. Make sure to carefully read their Privacy Policies as well in case of doubt.
Cookies and similar technologies
We will be using your information and data in the following way:
- TriGlobal B.V. may contact you by email, telephone, or another digital service only to verify your information and details, in order to provide the service requested in the best form;
- As part of the service required, TriGlobal B.V. will pass on the (personal) data that you have provided to selected suppliers of the products or services for which you have requested Information, who may contact you directly by email, telephone, SMS, post, or another digital service.
- The aforementioned (personal) data is transferred to the suppliers (within the EEA, and outside the EEA) based on article 49(1) (b) and (c) of the GPDR, which states that such transfer is necessary for the performance and conclusion of the requested service(s);
- To ask about your experiences with the selected suppliers and request feedback in order to be able to help you and assist you, we might contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or another digital service. This would most likely be in the form of an online non-mandatory survey.
- To contact you once by email or telephone with relevant information that we think will be useful to you, given your previous needs.
Disclosing/Sharing of information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our team to be able to conduct and/or improve our service;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The information that we collect from you may be collected, transferred to, processed and/or stored in countries within the European Economic Area (the “EEA“), as well as outside the EEA. Those countries may not have the same level of legal protection as countries within the EEA. If we do transfer your information outside of the EEA, we will take steps to ensure that it is protected to the same levels that apply in the EEA. We commonly use the European Union model clauses for the transfer of personal data.
The information stored will be anonymized after two (2) years from the submission date. All data that can be used as identification will be deleted from the TriGlobal database and its storage.
You have the right to correct your data and to be forgotten. At any time you can request us to correct your data or delete your details in full, or a part of the data you have provided us. Moreover, you can unsubscribe to our emails at any time and revoke your consent whenever you want. In order to do so, please send us an email at [email protected] with your request. This will be processed at the earliest, and at most within 30 days from the receipt.
Finally, at any time you can ask to access the information we hold about you in full. In order to do so you can email us at [email protected].
Links to Third Party Websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.